- Jeffrey LetinoManaging Director at EPEGRussian FederationJeffrey Letino https://www.yatedo.fr/p/Jeffrey+Letino/normal/bbc05f256d5859b0921ee83d429aa3fa https://media.linkedin.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_80_80/p/1/000/00a/10b/3824937.jpg Jeffrey Letino Managing Director at EPEGZAO PulterRussian Federation
Localisation Russian Federation
- Note: I'm always glad to help, however, please take the time to review what we do before blindly sending me offers, requests or solicitations.
Founder of EPEG, an investment management company focusing on real estate, retail/service and IT...En savoir plus
- 09/2008 - CourantPulter.ru is Russia's only major video portal of fully licensed content including films, TV shows, documentary films, children's programming and more. Major licensing deals with content providers such as Channel Russia (Channel 2), Channel Sport, Bebegon, Vesti, and others allows you to access your favorite shows anytime you like legally.10/2006 - CourantRegional gift and flower chain expanding into catalog sales and food gifts (Hickory Farms, etc)10/2006 - CourantMyvi.ru is the largest independent user-generated content video site in Russia and the CIS (#4 overall). In our third year, we have continually driven innovation. We were the first to compensate users for submitting original content, we had a variety of firsts in site and video player functionality and now, we are the first video hosting site to release a virtual goods gifting economy in Russia. Q4, 2009 has some amazing new functions planned including a virtual movie theater.09/2004 - CourantManagement firm engaged in real estate development and start-up/growth stage projects.01/2001 - CourantDefense industry company focused on sourcing certain Russian goods for world markets and to a smaller degree, importing international production into Russia. Key clients include governments, a wholesale network and strong retail presence. Offices in the US and Russia. Company is now taking a strong step forward with a massive increase in sales, several new exclusive distribution agreements, broadening of its product offerings, acquisition of new clients and opening of new markets.10/2007 - 05/2009Under a sub-contract, I led the EPEG management team handling approximately 20% ($4b projected investment) of Russia's largest residential real estate project actually in construction, the $19b Konstantinovo master-planned community. My responsibilities included the University Campus, Hotel and Business/Technical Park projects. Konstantinovo is a 'new urbanism' designed project for 150,000 residents on 3,000 ha totaling 10 million square meters being constructed outside of Moscow. Worked with major int'l architectural firms such as Roma Design Group and Swanke-Hayden, interfaced with Domodedovo and MosOblast authorities, arranged bank financing, secured private financing, handled the development process, etc. Attracted several partners including universities, Think Tanks, business schools, major corporations for a corporate campus, hotel companies to realize 2 hotels, major developers to JV a biz/techno-park requiring $1b in investment, etc.01/2001 - 02/200512/1999 - 09/2001Worked on projects for companies such as DeBeers and BiTech Petroleum; took lead role in organizing official visits such as Minister of the Interior, Vladimir Ryshailo and US FBI Director Louis Freeh; researched and authored a comprehensive development plan for university growth with an emphasis on income generation and international opportunities; received official recommendations from the Rector of the Mining Institute, Gazprom, Polis and the Saint Petersburg City Congress for work on various projects. Took part in organizing the St. Petersburg Economic Forum under Russian Federation Council President Igor Stroev; recognized by Mr. Stroev in writing for significant contributions in organizing the Forum; worked on the Vladimir Putin Year 2000 Presidential Campaign; recognized in writing for my ‘active and fruitful’ contributions to his successful candidacy; served as the official translator of Candidate Putin’s ‘Open Letter to the Voters’ laying out his campaign platform.09/2000 - 08/2001Organizational Specialist under Russian Federation Council President Igor Stroev. Recognized by Mr. Stroev in writing for significant contributions in organizing the Forum.01/2000 - 06/2000International Relations Director of Northwest Campaign OfficeRecognized by President Putin in writing for my ‘active and fruitful’ contributions to his successful presidential candidacy. Official translator of Candidate Putin’s ‘Open Letter to the Voters’ laying out his campaign platform.03/1997 - 08/1997Worked on maintaining two nuclear reactors including a refueling on a contract basis before leaving for Russia.04/1993 - 02/1997Nuclear engineer/mechanic on a US naval fast-attack submarine03/1997Worked on maintaining two nuclear reactors including a refuelling on a contract basis before leaving for Russia.Voir toutes les Expériences professionnelles (10)
- 2001 - 20031999 - 20001999 - 20001998 - 19991998 - 19991997 - 19981997 - 1998N/C - 1997Voir toutes les éducations (5)
- Chargement... Veuillez patienter...
International Who's Who, 2009
Founder of EPEG, an investment management company focusing on real estate, retail/service and IT projects in the CIS. Recent projects include construction management services for selected sub-projects within Russia's largest residential real estate development project, co-organization of a new chain of regional retail centers anchored by Russia's largest foreign retailers, and the launch of Russia's leading independent UGC video hosting site, Myvi.ru. Currently launching Pulter.ru, Russia's only fully-licensed video hosting site of professional content. Project partners include Channel Russia, Vesti, Channel Sport, Channel Culture, Bebegon, etc.
A native of Hammonton, New Jersey, Mr. Letino trained as a nuclear engineer in the US Navy and served on Los Angeles class submarines. He received a bachelor's degree in political science and sociology from the State University of New York. He was a Scottish Rite Fellow at The George Washington University graduating with an M.A. in International Business and Finance. Mr. Letino holds an International Language Certificate in Russian Language from Moscow State University and completed two years of graduate-level study in Russian and Russian Economy at Novgorod State University and The Saint Petersburg State Mining Institute.
A life-long entrepreneur, Mr. Letino has established successful companies in both the United States and Russia. He has been working and living in Russia since 1997. A recipient of multiple awards and commendations during his military service, Mr. Letino has been recognized by Russian president Vladimir Putin for his efforts on President Putin's 2000 election campaign and from former Head of the Russian Federation Council (Russia's upper chamber of congress), Igor Stroev, for his efforts on Russian economic issues in the Saint Petersburg Economic Forum.
Yatedo est un moteur de recherche de personnes.
Les robots de Yatedo parcourent Internet et collectent toutes les informations publiques sur une personne donnée (profils sur les réseaux sociaux, pages web, blogs, photos...) et produisent un profil digital.
Yatedo, c’est avant tout un profil très structuré et entièrement modifiable qui rassemble toutes vos informations publiques (y compris vos profils sur les réseaux sociaux). Vous avez enfin le contrôle sur votre présence en ligne et sur votre empreinte digitale!
Vos informations sont centralisées, votre présence en ligne est synthétisée sur un beau profil aux allures de CV digital, ce qui saura attirer l’attention et faciliter le travail des recruteurs...!
Que ce soit pour des raisons professionnelles ou personnelles, vous aurez accès à des chiffres parlants qui révéleront la nature et la source des visites sur votre profil.