- Arash DaneshzadehSan Francisco-Silicon Valley, États-UnisArash Daneshzadeh https://www.yatedo.fr/p/Arash+Daneshzadeh/normal/2e579b24f4e22efcf8fa39d7cae51af5 https://media.linkedin.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_80_80/p/1/000/003/28d/366fe3e.jpg Arash Daneshzadeh Stanford University Office Of Undergraduate AdmissionSan Francisco-Silicon Valley, États-Unis
Localisation San Francisco-Silicon Valley, États-Unis
- I am currently serving on the Board of Directors for “The Center for Youth” which centers around health and life skills education for young adults. I have extensive experience managing and developing programs within the grass roots...En savoir plus
- 06/2008 - Courant•Report to an Assistant Dean of Admission
•Charged with recruiting, selecting, and yielding the freshman and transfer classes Applicants -
•Serving in a public relations and informational role with prospective applicants, their parents and high school guidance counselors
•Travel on behalf of the Admission Office to convey information about the admission process by means of regional events and school visits
•Manage a specific reading territory-Liaison to Haas Center-Sociology-IR-Ethics Departments at Stanford University
•Develop collegial relationships with school personnel in those areas, and identify and recruit appropriate applicants from those areas.08/2007•Conducted Face-to-face presentations for clients during outsourced sales campaigns
•Led campaign meetings on several occasions as result of surpassing the Marketing Team in Sales Revenue
•Outsource Executive for at&t's UVERSE and HOMEZONE campaigns to the public arena
•Responsible for development, final interviews and training of entry-level executives into leadership
•Training for new hires included HR/office management responsibilities, production tracking, public relations as well as product knowledge
•Responsible for delegation of marketing territory sent by at&t07/2007Responsible for hiring and staff training for the Personalized Tutoring Program in the Los Altos Center
Managed a staff of 6 tutors and 7 academic coaches on a daily basis and ensured consistent service amongst all part-timers01/2006•Responsible for implementing programs for teens (13-18) in the areas of leadership, gang prevention, Money Matters, sports leagues, Career Launch, Web-Design, among others
•Conducted school outreach/presentations to build teen numbers seasonally
•Taught writing lessons within the creative arts, college preparation skills and Money Matters for the charter school on site— Community School South
•Responsible for supervision/ training for all part-time, teenage and volunteer staff surrounding Teen Programs
•Mentored two separate teams of East Palo Alto teens to First Place for Design and Presentation at San Jose Tech Challenge during San Jose Tech Museum’s Annual “Mars Crater Robotics Tech Challenge”
•Responsible for all parent orientations at the start of each academic quarter, as well as all member registration/orientation sessions, within the teen as well as pre-teen sector08/2004•Responsible for English as a Second Language curriculum/ instruction for adult clients
•Taught Basic Computer classes to adults involving topics such as file management, beginner computer language, operating system management, and typing
•Coordinated system of operation for one-on-one GED preparation, literacy instruction for adult clients
•Provided the format of training/guidelines for volunteer instructors in the GED/Literacy program as well as Computers and ESL classes
•Wrote $15,000 grant for educational software, books and furnishings through UPS Grants08/2003Resident Advisor for Summer ProgramJune 2004 – August 2004
• Personally responsible for 12 high school students staying for 6 weeks on the
UC Davis campus
• Teacher’s Assistant as well as gave occasional lectures in a variety of classes
• Designed College Prep as well as Life Skills Activities/Community Service for the students during non-class times
Tutor/Mentor for Upward BoundAugust 2003-June 2004
• Met Weekly at High Schools for Tutoring Sessions
• Special Advisor for 1st Generation or Financially Ineligible College-Bound Students
• Designed activities with other Tutors that involved critical thinking for college prep curriculumVoir toutes les Expériences professionnelles (3)
- 2008 - 20091999 - 2004
Undergraduate Research Studies include: •Mother-Baby Attachment at National Primate Center of UC Davis under supervision of Dr. John Capatanio; •Cross-Cultural Phobias, and Precocious Squirrel Pup Play Behavior at the UC Davis Psychology Department under the supervision of Dr. Richard Coss* Precocious Pup Play Paper was presented during 2003 UC Davis Undergrad Research ConferenceVolunteer•Community Tree Planting and Graffiti removal with Canopy Project of East Palo Alto;•Volunteer Tutor at St. Hope’s Academy Elementary School in Sacramento;•Four National Youth Service days including refurbishing a Veteran’s Lodge;•Mural Painting at The WIND Foster Youth Center in Del Paso Heights Area of Sacramento;•Planting trees along the highway for Arbor Day;•Assisting families during News Ten’s Coats for Kids in Sacramento
Activité externe: Activities and Societies:•Co-Founder, Kaleidoscope Intercultural Committee; •Assistant Editor, Seele Literature/Art Magazine;•Member, Iranian Student Association (ISCAO); •Working with the Chancellor of UC Davis to start a faculty/student exchange internationally in Iran;•Certified Completion of Leadership Development Series of UC Davis•Certified Completion of Positive Coaching Alliance Training•Marketing/ Promotions Chair for CollegeBoard’s Annual Peninsula College Fair Committee
- •Co-Founder, Kaleidoscope Intercultural Committee of U.C. Davis•Serve as Voting Member on Board of Directors for “The Center for Youth”•Marketing/ Promotions Chair for College Board’s Annual Peninsula College Fair Committee•Fluent in Farsi (Persian) and Spanish proficiency •Provide Management Experience at a Youth Development and Academic Enrichment Level•Possess Grant Writing and Budget and Project Management Experience within Client-Driven Infrastructure
- Chargement... Veuillez patienter...
I have most recently served as Senior Account Executive at the SF Marketing Group for the AT&T UVERSE Fiber Optics campaign. I currently work as Admissions Officer for Stanford University and attend Notre Dame de Namur University School of Education where I am completing my M.A. in Education with an emphasis in Curriculum and Instruction. I’ve also served as interim teacher and private tutor in the areas of College Prep, SAT Prep, All Math and Science in the San Mateo Union High School District. I also have extensive experience marketing grants and programs to funders in the non-profit arena and briefly ventured into online ad sales with a colleague and have a sound understanding of IT and Ad Glossary infrastructure. I would like to find an opportunity with great potential for growth and a supportive team. I believe that my ability to work with others in a professional manner and being organized have allowed me to consistently thrive in academic, mental health, and research settings.
Yatedo est un moteur de recherche de personnes.
Les robots de Yatedo parcourent Internet et collectent toutes les informations publiques sur une personne donnée (profils sur les réseaux sociaux, pages web, blogs, photos...) et produisent un profil digital.
Yatedo, c’est avant tout un profil très structuré et entièrement modifiable qui rassemble toutes vos informations publiques (y compris vos profils sur les réseaux sociaux). Vous avez enfin le contrôle sur votre présence en ligne et sur votre empreinte digitale!
Vos informations sont centralisées, votre présence en ligne est synthétisée sur un beau profil aux allures de CV digital, ce qui saura attirer l’attention et faciliter le travail des recruteurs...!
Que ce soit pour des raisons professionnelles ou personnelles, vous aurez accès à des chiffres parlants qui révéleront la nature et la source des visites sur votre profil.